Sr. Software Engineer – Automotive Cloud Software (Azure, C#)
Location: Bothell, Washington (98021)
EB (www.elektrobit.com) has a job opening for an Automotive Cloud Sr. Software Engineer to be a part of its automotive software business in the USA. This is a full-time position in our Bothell, WA office. We offer excellent benefits, matching 401k, 3 weeks vacation, gym reimbursement and much more!
EB (www.elektrobit.com) is an award-winning and visionary global supplier of embedded solutions, cloud computing and services for the automotive industry. With more than 1,900 employees spanning 3 continents and 9 countries, EB is a leader in automotive software with over 25 years serving the industry. Our products power over 70 million vehicles and offer flexible, innovative software solutions for connected car infrastructure, human machine interface (HMI) technologies, navigation, driver assistance, electronic control units (ECUs), software engineering services and autonomous driving features.
We’ve established deep relationships with carmakers and suppliers. We understand software development in the automotive industry, having worked with carmakers, including Audi, BMW, Daimler, Ford, GM, Volkswagen Group, Volvo, and more on their global technology.
EB is a wholly owned, independent subsidiary of Continental AG.
The Automotive Cloud Sr. Software Engineer position strengthens the EB Connected Car team. The position requires a solid understanding of Microsoft Azure and C#. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a global setup, together with embedded software developers, ensuring highly integrated solutions as well as design experience.
What you will do
• Continuously design, develop, and test mobility and automotive focused solutions in predevelopment, product development or customer projects
• Work with your colleagues in Europe and globally to deliver solutions
to the North American market and from there to the road worldwide
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or equivalent
• 3+ years of experience in developing and running production software applications using the Microsoft Azure cloud platform with C#.
• Minimum Cursory knowledge of Amazon AWS and Java
• You automate deployments, avoid snowflake servers, and work test driven.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Understanding of security and processes like MS SDL paired with real world experience
• End-to-end knowledge from the embedded device to the mobile network with its limitations and the implication of cloud platforms and their dependencies