Software Engineer - HMI
Location: Farmington Hills, Michigan (48331)
Elektrobit (EB) - Driving the Future of Software! is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to be a part of its Automotive Team. This is a full-time position available at our office in Farmington Hills, MI. We offer excellent benefits, matching 401k, 3 weeks vacation, gym reimbursement and much more!
EB is a fast growing global company with approximately 1,900 employees that provides leading edge technology solutions to the automotive industry. In the automotive space, EB is a leading global provider of software solutions to many car makers, including Audi, BMW, Ford, General Motors, Mercedes, Porsche and Volkswagen. EB is at the forefront of the latest development in automotive software, including user interfaces, voice recognition, driver assistance, navigation software, and autonomous driving features. The software we are working on is highly relevant as it becomes part of the driver experience and it enables new exciting features, such as AppLink for Ford’s SYNC technology.
EB is a wholly owned, independent subsidiary of Continental AG.
The Software Developer - HMI will work as part of a global team to deliver automotive software projects, primarily in the areas of in-vehicle infotainment systems. We are looking for team members with strong communication and software development skills that thrive in a fast paced agile project environment.
• Estimate efforts of user stories
• Implement features for automotive systems
• Analyze system behavior and performance
• Support/advice test team to define system test cases
• Bring-up and optimize low-level Software on automotive hardware
• Active participation in global Agile Scrum teams responsible for Software development.
• Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science
• Minimum of 2 years professional experience in embedded software development
• Expert knowledge in QT, QML, C++
• Experience in Linux, QNX, and/or Android based projects
• Knowledge of Agile software development processes and methodologies
• Understand embedded software requirements and embedded software architectures
• Outgoing personality and team player capabilities
• Excellent communication (verbal & written) skills
• Experience working with customers
• Ability to work well in a global environment