Build and Integration Lead
Location: Farmington Hills, Michigan (48331)
EB (www.elektrobit.com) has a job opening for a full-time Build and Integration Lead with our automotive software business at our Farmington Hills, MI location. We offer excellent benefits, matching 401k, 3 weeks of vacation, gym reimbursement and much more!
EB is a fast growing global company with approximately 1,900 employees that provides leading edge technology solutions to the automotive industry. In the automotive space, EB is a leading global provider of software solutions to many car makers, including Audi, BMW, Ford, General Motors, Mercedes, Porsche and Volkswagen. EB is at the forefront of the latest development in automotive software, including user interfaces, voice recognition, driver assistance, navigation software, and autonomous driving features. The software we are working on is highly relevant as it becomes part of the driver experience and it enables new exciting features, such as AppLink for Ford’s SYNC technology.
EB is a wholly owned, independent subsidiary of Continental AG.
The Build and Integration Lead will work as part of a global team to deliver automotive software projects, primarily in the areas of in-vehicle infotainment systems. We are looking for team members with strong communication and software development skills that thrive in a fast paced agile project environment.
• Lead and manage global Agile Scrum teams responsible for Software Build and Integration.
• Create and maintain the integration strategy, the integration test strategy, and the build strategy. Define and track integration specific KPIs.
• Responsible for managing and tracking deliverables from multiple internal and external software development teams.
• Triggering of necessary actions on failed build and integration activities
• Create and maintain the project branching strategy
• Interaction with the Project Manager and Program Managers to determine build content, report build and integration status, and adjust priorities and to ensure product launch readiness for target dates.
• Review and approve all artifacts produced by the Build and Integration Team
• Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science
• Minimum of 5 years professional experience in embedded software development
• Experience with software build and integration on Linux, QNX, and Android systems
• Knowledge of Agile software development processes and methodologies
• Understand embedded software requirements, embedded software architectures, and embedded systems developed with C/C++
• Advanced experience with version control systems (Git, SVN), build management tools (Jenkins, Gradle), command shell languages (DOS, bash), and scripting languages (Python)
• Outgoing personality and team player capabilities
• Excellent communication (verbal & written) skills
• Experience working with customers
• Ability to work well in a global environment