Location: Farmington Hills, Michigan (48331)
EB (www.elektrobit.com) has a job opening for a full-time Integration Engineer with our automotive software business at our Farmington Hills, MI location. We offer excellent benefits, matching 401k, 3 weeks of vacation, gym reimbursement and much more!
EB is a fast growing global company with approximately 1,900 employees that provides leading edge technology solutions to the automotive industry. In the automotive space, EB is a leading global provider of software solutions to many car makers, including Audi, BMW, Ford, General Motors, Mercedes, Porsche and Volkswagen. EB is at the forefront of the latest development in automotive software, including user interfaces, voice recognition, driver assistance, navigation software, and autonomous driving features. The software we are working on is highly relevant as it becomes part of the driver experience and it enables new exciting features, such as AppLink for Ford’s SYNC technology.
EB is a wholly owned, independent subsidiary of Continental AG.
• Active participation in global Agile Scrum teams responsible for Software Build and Integration.
• Interaction with the Build and Integration Manager, Release Manager, Project Manager, and Program Managers to report integration status and adjust priorities and to ensure product launch readiness for target dates.
• Create and maintain build work instructions, continuous build environment, build scripts, and build templates for the project based on the project build strategy.
• Create and maintain branches and baselines according to the project branching strategy.
• Integrate deliverables from multiple internal and external software development teams, and support resolution of merge conflicts.
• Specify, implement, execute, and maintain of the integration test environment and integration tests. Create and deliver the integration test status report.
• Triggering of necessary actions on failed integration and integration test activities
• Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science
• Minimum of 2 years professional experience in embedded software development
• Experience with software build and integration on Linux, QNX, and Android systems
• Knowledge of Agile software development processes and methodologies
• Experience with version control systems (Git, SVN), build management tools (Jenkins, Gradle), and with command shell languages (DOS, bash) and scripting languages (Python)
• Understand embedded software requirements and embedded software architectures
• Outgoing personality and team player capabilities
• Excellent communication (verbal & written) skills
• Experience working with customers
• Ability to work well in a global environment