Software Engineer – In-Vehicle Infotainment (IVI)
Location: Bothell, Washington (98021)EB (www.elektrobit.com) has multiple job openings for Software Engineers to be a part of its automotive software business in the USA. These are full-time positions available at our offices in Bothell, WA and San Jose, CA. We offer excellent benefits, matching 401k, 3 weeks vacation, gym reimbursement and much more!
EB is an award-winning and visionary global supplier of embedded solutions, cloud computing and services for the automotive industry. With more than 1,900 employee spanning 3 continents and 9 countries, EB is a leader in automotive software with over 25 years serving the industry. Our products power over 70 million vehicles and offer flexible, innovative software solutions for connected car infrastructure, human machine interface (HMI) technologies, navigation, driver assistance, electronic control units (ECUs), and software engineering services. We’ve established deep relationships with carmakers and suppliers. We understand software development in the automotive industry, having worked with carmakers, including Audi, BMW, Daimler, Ford, GM, Volkswagen Group, Volvo, and more on their global technology.
EB is a wholly owned, independent subsidiary of Continental AG.
These mid-level software engineering positions are to strengthen the EB in-vehicle infotainment software team.
The initial focus will be on implementing and deploying advanced features for state of the art in-vehicle infotainment systems. We are looking for team members with strong communication and software development skills that like to work in a collaborative environment as part of a core development team with strong growth.
• BSCS or equivalent
• 2+ years experience developing software applications with C++
• The ability to work in a complex tool environment
• Experience in Agile development processes
• Excellent software debugging skills
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
Additional Skills (nice to have):
• Experience with Real Time Operating Systems and Multi Threaded environments
• Understanding of UML state-charts
• Ability to understand and document a large code base
• Experience working in a distributed team