Software Engineer – HMI
Location: Bothell, Washington (98021)EB (www.elektrobit.com) has multiple job openings for Software Engineers to be a part of its automotive software business in the USA. These are full-time positions available at our offices in Bothell, WA and San Jose, CA. We offer excellent benefits, matching 401k, 3 weeks vacation, gym reimbursement and much more!
EB is an award-winning and visionary global supplier of embedded solutions, cloud computing and services for the automotive industry. With more than 1,900 employee spanning 3 continents and 9 countries, EB is a leader in automotive software with over 25 years serving the industry. Our products power over 70 million vehicles and offer flexible, innovative software solutions for connected car infrastructure, human machine interface (HMI) technologies, navigation, driver assistance, electronic control units (ECUs), and software engineering services. We’ve established deep relationships with carmakers and suppliers. We understand software development in the automotive industry, having worked with carmakers, including Audi, BMW, Daimler, Ford, GM, Volkswagen Group, Volvo, and more on their global technology.
EB is a wholly owned, independent subsidiary of Continental AG.
These mid-level Software Engineers will work as part of a global team to deliver automotive software projects, primarily in the areas of in-vehicle infotainment systems. We are looking for team members with strong communication and software development skills that thrive in a fast paced agile project environment.
• Estimate efforts of user stories
• Implement features for automotive systems
• Analyze system behavior and performance
• Support/advise test team to define system test cases
• Interface with low-level software on automotive hardware
• BSCS / BSCE / BSEE or equivalent
• 2+ years professional experience in embedded software development
• Experience in Linux, QNX, and/or Android based projects either in C++ or Java
• Outgoing personality and team player capabilities
• Excellent communication (verbal & written) skills
• Ability to work well in a global environment
• Expert knowledge in QT, QML, C++
• Knowledge of Agile software development processes and methodologies
• Ability and willingness to travel domestically frequently