Location: Farmington Hills, Michigan (48331)
EB (www.elektrobit.com) currently has an opening for a Sales Manager to be a part of its team in the USA. This is a full-time position available at our office in Farmington Hills, Michigan. We offer excellent benefits, matching 401k, 3 weeks vacation, gym reimbursement and much more!
EB is an award-winning and visionary global supplier of embedded solutions, cloud computing and services for the automotive industry. With more than 1,900 employee spanning 3 continents and 8 countries, EB is a leader in automotive software with over 25 years serving the industry. Our products power over 70 million vehicles and offer flexible, innovative software solutions for connected car infrastructure, human machine interface (HMI) technologies, navigation, driver assistance, electronic control units (ECUs), and software engineering services. We’ve established deep relationships with car makers and suppliers. We understand software development in the automotive industry, having worked with car makers, including Audi, BMW, Daimler, Ford, GM, Volkswagen Group, Volvo, and more on their global technology.
EB is a wholly owned, independent subsidiary of Continental AG.
The Sales Manager is a unique, high-profile role that will be the main point of contact with EB’s key automotive customers in the US. We manage a portfolio of software services as well as products including EB GUIDE, EB street director, EB Driver Assist and EB tresos.
The primary responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Develop and increase sales revenue to meet assigned targets
• Develop current customer base and establish new customers, promoting EB’s software solutions and updating customers on new offerings
• Develop a customer strategy that identifies new opportunities, positions EB to win new business, and exercises leadership in the execution of the strategy
• Manage customer opportunities and proposals
• Lead contract negotiations, closing the sale for contract accounts
• Analyze sales performance for contract accounts. Keep the company informed of customer changes based on account responsibilities. Submit reports to management on a timely basis.
• 5 to 10 years of experience in field applications, business development or account management
• Experience working with automotive OEMs and Tiers
• Experience with complex software sales
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering or equivalent; Master’s Degree a plus
• Strong technical background with experience in complete sales process
• Experience negotiating contracts and writing proposals preferred
• Fluency in English language
• Understanding of the automotive market and industry
• Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
• Customer/Client Focus
• Business Acumen
• Regular domestic/local and periodic international travel with overnight stay